Call for Submissions: Agile on the Beach 2019
For four weeks only, from November 21st to December 21st, Agile on the Beach will be accepting proposals for talks and workshops at the 2019 conference, happening on 11th and 12th July, at Falmouth University, Cornwall.
Agile on the Beach has a history of selling out, with over 400 attendees expected for both days of the conference. Approximately 40 presentations will be delivered across the five conference tracks:
- Product Design: product look and feel etc., e.g. UXD, user experience, front end design.
- Product Management, e.g. product discovery, business analysis.
- Team working, e.g. culture, personnel management, leadership.
- Agile Practices, e.g. agile basics, writing user stories, retrospectives.
- Agility in business – using agile approaches in both technology and non-technology businesses.
- Software delivery – engineering, programing, testing and operations, e.g. TDD, BDD, continuous delivery, architecture, reliability.
For any queries email email@example.com
For inspiration, see some of last years speakers below:
The Agile on the Beach Team would like to thank all sponsors for their generosity and support.