Agile on the Beach Ltd
Please find below our Privacy and Data usage Policy, Website Usage Terms and Disclaimer
Please also find below our
This applies to information we collect when engaging with you as a Supplier/Customer of products/services including:
- Attending Agile on the Beach events
- Engaging in Agile on the Beach activities either in person or online
- Speaking at/sponsoring Agile in the Beach
- Visiting the Agile on the Beach Website, Social Media Channels and Networks
- Subscribing to Agile on the Beach mailing lists
- Providing products or services for Agile on the Beach
We may collect information about you including:
We may also collect personal contact information when you voluntarily complete forms or communicate with us through a variety of channels including:
- Registering and booking event tickets and accommodation
- Responding to surveys and requests for feedback
- For invoicing and payment
- Submitting to speak at Agile on the Beach
We collect information about you to process and manage your attendance at our events or when you engage in activities delivered by Agile on the Beach Ltd. We may communicate with you using your contact information to process and manage your engagement, and to deliver, or receive, products or services.
This policy does not apply where personal information is shared voluntarily in the public domain through Agile on the Beach products, services or channels, or at our events.
Marketing and Communications
As part of your engagement with Agile on the Beach, such as booking a ticket to an event, we may send you updates and communications through our email newsletter.
Our email newsletters and lists are managed through Mailchimp and are opt in/out. You may unsubscribe anytime using the footer link in these emails.
Our call for speakers email list is an opt in list that we use to update subscribers about our call for speakers for the Agile on the Beach conference. You can unsubscribe anytime from this list by using the unsubscribe links in the email footer.
Call for Speakers
As part of the submission process for speaking at Agile on the Beach (via Mimas), we request your personal information including:
- Email address
- Geographic location
- Twitter handle
We will use your data to review your submission and contact you regarding the submission process and the results of the review. If successful, we use your data to communicate with you regarding your session, its content and your attendance at the conference or related activity. We also use your name, company, photography, twitter handle and biography on our website, on our social media and in the delegate pack to promote the event(s) and provide information on the event content for attendees.
Your email address will be added to our mailing list (operated via Mailchimp) and you can unsubscribe at any time via the link in the email footer.
Photography & Filming
We have photography and filming at our events where your image maybe captured and shared through our live stream broadcasts and media channels which we will disclose prior or during the activity. We respect your right to not be included in photography or filming on the day or to request removal. Please contact us to discuss further.
We store information securely and process it responsibly. We use third party services to store and process your data including:
- Email Management and Newsletters : Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Document and File Management and Storage : Google Drive, Office 365 & Podio
- Communication and Task Management – Trello & Slack
- Events – Mitingu, Eventbrite
- Finance – Xero
- Speaker submissions and communications – Mimas
We aim to ensure that all third party services used by Agile on the Beach, operate and maintain data security and management that is compliant to relevant data regulation standards.
We may share your information with delivery partners and suppliers to enable the processing and delivery of products and services.
We may share your contact information on your request, and where specifically agreed with you as part of the delivery of Agile on the Beach products and services, for example as part of your sponsorship package.
We do not share personal contact data unless it is to enable the delivery or processing of products and services.
We do not sell or share personal data with sponsors of our events.
Access to your information and correction
We want to make sure your information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is incorrect. There is no charge to update or remove individual personal information on request.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information, please contact us. There may be a small charge for this service if necessary.
How to Contact us
Key Contacts :
- General Email : email@example.com
- Communications and Post : Agile on the Beach – Kernow House, Gas Hill, Truro TR1 2XP
- Registered Address : Francis Clark, Lowin House, Tregolls Road, Cornwall TR1 2NA
Welcome to our website www.agileonthebeach.com. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Agile on the Beach’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use or submission of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Web Site Disclaimer
The information contained in this website, www.agileonthebeach.com, is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Agile on the Beach and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Agile on the Beach. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Agile on the Beach takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.