We are looking forward to seeing you on the beach in July!
Closer to the time we will add delegate information here about the event.
Further details of accommodation, travel, and our programme, contact
FOOD AND DRINK
On Wednesday evening delegates are invited to join our pre-conferencce Quiz and Pasty evening sponsored by Headforwards. A casual social gathering before the conference we will have local hot pasties, and headforwards will be serving their new beer, ‘DevHops’, there will also be a cash bar. Courtesty Traditional Meat, Vegetable and Gluten Free pasties will be available.
A BBQ is served on the Thursday evening at the Beach Party, along with local icecream for dessert. There is a cash bar on the beach.
A buffet will be served on the Retrospective Boat Trip, there will be a cash bar on board.
Tea, Coffee and Water will be served continuously throughout both days of the conference. Lunch is served between 11 and 2 each day so you can grab lunch when you wish. We are delighted to welcome local food and drink caterers to serve at lunchtime. Please find below our menu selections for 2018, please contact us if you have any specialist dietary requirements not covered below.
AOTB 2018 Lunchtime Catering:
Picnic Cornwall- including a daily bread basket of assorted Da Bara rolls and Treleavens Cornish butter, and a fruit basket.
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable and Cous Cous Salad (V)
- Goats Cheese and Bacon Salad (GF)
- Salad Nicoise
- Beetroot, Feta and Grain Salad (V)
- Crab Salad (GF)
- Ploughman’s Salad Box (Cornish Ham, Davidstow Cheddar, Apple, Pickled Onion, Chutney & side salad)
Kerno Forno- Pizza
- Cornish Salami – Pizza
- Butternut squash, goats cheese, pine nuts and rosemary -Pizza
- Pulled Pork – Pizza
GF bases available.
- Slow Cooked Smoked Primrose Herd Pulled Pork in our Cornish Rattler, Maple & Fennel Glaze. Served in a Baker Tom Brioche Roll with local Smoked Cheese, Sweet Pickles and Crackling
- . With sides of Smoky Potato Salad and Balsamic Leaves.Fresh White Cornish Crab Meat Bound in our Homemade citrus and Lavender Mayo. Served in a Baker Tom Brioche Roll with sides as above.
Melting Pot –
- Brazilian coconut chicken with rice & beans.
- Cuban sandwich with a side salad and kettle crisps.
- Cantina mushrooms and peppers in a rich tomato sauce with rice & beans.
- Fully loaded chilli beef nachos
The Little Fish Hut:
- Korev beer battered atlantic cod. 8oz cod fillet in our own recipe beer batter with lemon and hand cut
chips. GF available.
- Wholetail scampi. 10 pieces of beautiful scampi with lemon and hand cut chips
- Little fish hut sausage, our own sausage, made locally using Cornish meat and our secret recipe
seasoning with hand cut chips. GF available.
- Vegetable fritter. Breaded vegetable fritter with davidstow cheddar, fresh salad and served on soft
white chough bakery roll.
Extras: onion rings in beer batter, tartar sauce, curry